Chambres “Héritage” supérieur
Nous vous proposons 3 chambres “Heritage” supérieur.
Chacune est unique dans sa conception, sa décoration et son mobilier. Toutes ces chambres Heritage Supérieur sont non climatisées. Elle bénéficient d’un air naturellement frais car l’hôtel est dans une station d’altitude.
- Petit: Une grande chambre dont le nom est un hommage à la famille Petit, célèbre famille de Parsis de Mumbai et Matheran. Elle a un grand lit double et une salle de bain à l’ancienne.
- Sassoon: Situé au même étage que la véranda, cette grande chambre est bordée par la véranda sur trois côtés. Il a deux grands lits simples, un lit de jour, un “almirah”, une table d’étude et un coin salon. Son nom vient d’une célèbre famille juive.
- Chenoy: Cette grande chambre a deux grands lits simples, une table de travail et un fauteuil madame Recamier. Il porte le nom de la célèbre famille Chenoy Parsi.
Pour votre confort:
- Moyens de paiement: Visa, Mastercard et cartes de débit acceptées,
- Internet WiFi gratuit dans tout l’hôtel
- Ménage quotidien
- Pas d’air climatisé
- Check-in / Check-out: Arrivée: De 14h00 à minuit / Départ: De minuit à 11h00.
S’il vous plaît n’hésitez pas à nous envoyer une demande de réservation à l’aide de notre formulaire spécialisé: Cliquez ici pour y accèder!
Avez-vous pensé à organiser vos transferts? Veuillez cliquer ici pour nous demander un devis. C’est gratuit!.
Pour les conditions d’annulation, le prépaiement, les enfants et les lits d’appoint, les animaux domestiques et toutes les autres politiques, veuillez consulter le lien “Nos politiques” ci-dessous.
Prices coming soon, Please contact us for more details.
The tariff for double occupancy inclusive of breakfast in the Restaurant.
Taxes extra as applicable. Peak season supplement applicable from 16th Dec’ 16 to 02nd Jan’ 17.
Tariff subject to change without notice.
Extra person: Adult 2250, Child (12 to below 18 yrs) 1400, (05 to below 10 yrs) 565.
Reservations are confirmed on advance payment of 100 % of the hotel room charges.
Check in 1400 hrs, Check out 1100 hrs. Cash, Credit cards: Master & Visa cards are accepted.
Extra person / Children Policy
Children up to the age of 5, stay free in parents room when using existing bed(s) in room.
Extra person charges of INR 500 + taxes is applicable for children aged from 5 years to below 10 yrs
Extra person charges of INR 1250 + taxes is applicable for children aged from 10 yrs to below 18 years
Extra person charges of INR 2000 + taxes is applicable for guest over 18 yrs
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Reservations are guaranteed with an advance payment.
Cancellation of a reservation between 30 days to 15 days of the arrival date will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to one night’s accommodation by the hotel(s).
In case of no show or cancellation within 14 days of arrival, will incur a cancellation charge for the entire length of stay. The house names may vary depending on the availability Payment gateway/credit card/fee as applicable levied for all cancellations.
The Dune Mansion Hotel uses high ethical standards and respects your privacy. Save for disclosures required by law in any relevant jurisdiction and the disclosure of your name, email address and your credit card details for completing your booking with the relevant hotel of your choice, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent. Please feel free to get in touch with our reservation team for any assistance with regards to rates and services since the website might not be upto date.
The term Dunewellnessgroup or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website KIDIM INDIA Pvt Ltd whose registered office is
Dune Eco Village and Spa
70, East Coast Road, Pudhukuppam,Keelputhupet,
Via Puduchery university, Puduchery,
Our company registration number is : Kidim India Pvt Ltd, TIN no : 33194722141, LT No : L03742, CST No. 622657 Dt 01.06.2007. PAN no. AACCK2682H; Service Tax no. AACCK2682HST001.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Kidim India Pvt Ltd may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyses web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyses data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [address].
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Kidim India Private Limited
Dune Eco Village and Spa
70, East Coast Road, Pudhukuppam,Keelputhupet,
Via Puduchery university, Puduchery,