Dune Wellness Group Terms and conditions
WEB SITE AND SUB-SITES TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
The terms and conditions set out below (“Conditions”) apply to your use of this web Site and sub-sites and related webSite and sub-sites (“DuneWellnessGroup”), including the use of the information services offered on the Site and sub-sites.
In accessing and using the Site and sub-sites, you agree to be bound by these Conditions so please carefully read this section before proceeding.
If you do not accept these Conditions, you must refrain from using the Site and sub-sites.
These Conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of the Site and sub-sites.
Site and sub-sites
The Site and sub-sites makes available information relating to hotels and resorts owned or managed by KIDIM INDIA Pvte Ltd, a corporation constituted under the laws of India, and its subsidiaries, controlled entities, affiliates and related parties ( “Dune Wellness Group”).
The Site and sub-sites contains “Dune Wellness Group” trade and service marks and devices (including the word “Dune Wellness Group”) and other valuable trade or service marks owned by Dune Wellness Group or licensed to Dune Wellness Group to distinguish its services and products. These trade and service marks and related intellectual property are protected from copying and simulation under national and international laws and may not be reproduced or copied without the express prior written consent of Dune Wellness Group.
Without limitation, you must not use any of the said trade or service marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trademarks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not undertaken or provided by Dune Wellness Group;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages Dune Wellness Group or its information, products or services (including this Site and sub-sites).
The information, text, graphics, images, sounds, links and all other information and software published or otherwise contained in the Site and sub-sites (“Dune WellnessGroup”) are either owned exclusively by Dune Wellness Group or licensed by Dune Wellness Group and except as specifically provided in these Conditions may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written approval of Dune Wellness Group. Without limitation you may not, without such approval from Dune Wellness Group, create derivative works from any part of the Site and sub-sites or commercialize any Information, products or services obtained from any part of the Site and sub-sites. Information procured from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party.
The Site and sub-sites is for your personal non commercial use and the Information may be downloaded or printed by you solely for that purpose. This right to use the Information is a license only, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the following restrictions:
- the Information may not be used for any commercial purpose or public display, performance, sale or rental;
- no copyright or other proprietary notices may be removed:
- the Information may not be transferred to another person;
- software may not be interfered with in any manner;
- every person downloading, reproducing or otherwise using the Information must prevent any unauthorized copying of the Information;
- you will only use the Information for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Conditions.
You accept that all Information provided on the Site and sub-sites or any other material accessed through the Site and sub-sites including via any Linked Web Site and sub-sites (refer Condition 8) is general information and is not in the nature of advice.
You also accept that all of the Information is provided on an “as is” basis and to the extent permitted by law, is provided without any warranty, representation or condition of any kind whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise. You assume all responsibility and risk for your use of or reliance upon the Information and the Site and sub-sites or any other material accessed through the Site and sub-sites including via any Linked Web Site and sub-sites.
Whilst Dune Wellness Group seeks to ensue that the Information is reliable and accurate, errors and omissions may occur and therefore, to the extent permitted by law, Dune Wellness Group does not make or give any representation or warranty (express or implied) of any kind as to any matter relating to the Site and sub-sites and any Linked Web Site and sub-sites, including without limitation, as to merchantability, non infringement of intellectual property rights or fitness for purpose.
In particular Dune Wellness Group does not warrant that:
- the Information or any other material accessed through the Site and sub-sites including via any Linked Web Site and sub-sites is reliable, accurate or complete including, without limitation, information relating to prices and availability; or
- your access to Information or any other material accessed through the Site and sub-sites including via any Linked Web Site and sub-sites will be uninterrupted, timely or secure.
Dune Wellness Group is not liable for any loss (direct or indirect) resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on the Information or any other material accessed through the Site and sub-sites including via any Linked Web Site and sub-sites. You should make your own inquiries and seek independent professional advice before acting or relying on any such information or material.
Dune Wellness Group may from time to time update, modify or add to the Information, including these Conditions and absolutely reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective users of the Site and sub-sites. Unless otherwise specified to the contrary all new Information shall be subject to these Conditions.
Dune Wellness Group does not guarantee that the Site and sub-sites will operate continuously or without interruption or be error free. In addition, Dune Wellness Group may also suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site and sub-sites at any time without being liable for any direct or indirect loss as a result of such action.
Liability Disclaimer & Exclusion
In no event shall Dune Wellness Group be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, however arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise, which you may suffer in connection with or arising out of:
- your use of the Site and sub-sites or any Linked Web Site and sub-sites; or
- your use of or reliance on Information or any other material accessed through the Site and sub-sites including via any Linked Web Site and sub-sites;
including without limitation, loss or damage by way of loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, business interruption or loss of information.
These Conditions do not purport to exclude liability arising by any applicable law if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded, however, .to the extent permitted by law, all warranties, terms or conditions which would otherwise be implied into these Conditions are hereby excluded.
Where applicable law implies any warranty, term or condition, and that law prohibits exclusion or modification of the application of or the liability of Dune Wellness Group under, any such warranty, term or condition, then the liability of Dune Wellness Group shall include liability for that warranty, term or condition but such liability will be limited for a breach of that warranty, term or condition to one or more of the following:
- if the breach relates to services, the supply of the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
- if the breach relates to products and the products can be repaired, repair of such products or payment of the costs of having the products repaired, but otherwise, replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products or payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products.
You must ensure that your access to and your use of the Site and sub-sites is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
You must take your own precautions that the process which you employ for accessing the Site and sub-sites does not expose you to the risk of virus, malicious computer code, computer program routine or process or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. Without limitation, you are responsible for ensuring that your own computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Site and sub-sites and is compatible with the Site and sub-sites. For the removal of doubt, Dune Wellness Group does not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of the Site and sub-sites or any Linked Web Site and sub-sites.
Dune Wellness Group does not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from the Site and sub-sites or any Linked Web Site and sub-sites will be free from any virus, infection or other condition which has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for taking sufficient precautions and checks to satisfy your own particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output.
You must ensure that any information which you provide to Dune Wellness Group is accurate and complete and does not contain any virus, malicious computer code, computer program routine or process or other form of interference which may damage the computer system of Dune Wellness Group or the Information or which may detrimentally interfere with or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any Dune Wellness Group system, data or information.
Linked WebSite and sub-sites
The Site and sub-sites may contain links to other web Site and sub-sitess (“Linked Web Site and sub-sitess”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
You acknowledge and agree that Dune Wellness Group does not have any control over the content or availability of Linked Web Site and sub-sitess and accepts no responsibility for the content, privacy practices or any other aspect of Linked Web Site and sub-sitess.
Links with Linked Web Site and sub-sitess should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by Dune Wellness Group of the owners or operators of those Linked Web Site and sub-sitess, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those Linked Web Site and sub-sitess, unless and then only to the extent expressly stipulated to the contrary.
The reservations feature of the Site and sub-sites is provided solely to assist customers in determining the availability of travel related services and products and to make legitimate reservations and for no other purpose.
You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, possess the legal authority to enter into the legal agreement constituted by your acceptance of these Conditions and to use the Site and sub-sites in accordance with such Conditions.
You agree to be financially responsible for your use of the Site and sub-sites including without limitation for all reservations made by you or on your account for you, whether authorized by you or not. For any reservations or other services for which fees may be charged you agree to abide by the terms or conditions of supply including without limitation payment of all moneys due under such terms or conditions.
The Site and sub-sites contains details of hotel charges and room rates (including any available special offers) for hotels and resorts owned or managed by Dune Wellness Group.
Hotel reservation terms and conditions of booking are set out on the Site and sub-sites and payment will be in accordance with the procedure set out in such terms and conditions.
No contract will subsist between you and Dune Wellness Group or any of its affiliates in respect of any services or products offered through the Site and sub-sites unless and until Dune Wellness Group accepts your order by e-mail or automated confirmation through the Site and sub-sites confirming that it has accepted your reservation, booking or order and any such contract shall be deemed to incorporate the hotel reservation terms and conditions of booking. Any other relevant terms and conditions relating to particular services or products are set out in the Site and sub-sites.
You undertake that all details you provide to in connection with any services or products which may be offered by Dune Wellness Group on the Site and sub-sites (including hotel room reservations) will be correct and, where applicable, the credit card which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of any services or products which you wish to purchase. Dune Wellness Group reserves the right to obtain validation of your credit card details before providing you with any services or products.
Security & Non Confidentiality
Electronic transmissions of data including the Internet are public media and any use of such media is public not private.
Information related to or arising from such use is either public or the property of those collecting the information and not personal or private information.
Dune Wellness Group does not warrant and cannot ensure the security or confidentiality of any information which you transmit to Dune Wellness Group. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to Dune Wellness Group is transmitted at your own risk.
Termination of Access
If you breach any of these Conditions your license to use the Site and sub-sites will terminate immediately without the necessity of any notice being given to you.
Otherwise access to the Site and sub-sites may be terminated at any time by Dune Wellness Group without notice.
The provisions of these Conditions excluding, limiting and disclaiming the liability of Dune Wellness Group will nevertheless survive any such termination.
Dune Wellness Group does not accept any liability for any failure by Dune Wellness Group to comply with these Conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
If Dune Wellness Group waives any rights available to it under these Conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
If any of these Conditions are invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining Conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
You are completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes and assessments arising out of the use of the Site and sub-sites.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Conditions are governed by the laws in force in India and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
Return to Site and sub-sites
To return to the Site and sub-sites, click where indicated. By doing so, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted these Conditions.
The term Dunewellnessgroup or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website KIDIM INDIA Pvt Ltd whose registered office is
Dune Eco Village and Spa
70, East Coast Road, Pudhukuppam,Keelputhupet,
Via Puduchery university, Puduchery,
Our company registration number is : Kidim India Pvt Ltd, TIN no : 33194722141, LT No : L03742, CST No. 622657 Dt 01.06.2007. PAN no. AACCK2682H; Service Tax no. AACCK2682HST001.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Kidim India Pvt Ltd may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyses web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyses data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [address].
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Cancellation/ Refund Policy
Please review the cancellation policy by matching your check in date with the travel season.
1. Hotel Cancellation :
- Customer must notify Booking@dunewellnessgroup.com if you plan on cancelling your booking before check in date 30-15 days (or more).
- Please ensure to check the booking conditions prior to make your reservation on the Hotel page because the policy varies depending on the property and seasons. Please review our policies by clicking on “Terms and Conditions” before typing your personal details during the the booking process.
- Customers have to check the cancellation policy carefully because the policy varies depending on the property.
- Cancellation request submitted before the cancellation due date, there is a 10 % administration and banking charge.
- Any cancellation submitted after the cancellation due date, ONE night will be charged. The additional 10 % of administration and banking fee will be charged.
|+30 days prior to check-in||10% of total room price will apply for handling and banking fees|
|30 days (or less) prior to check-in||One night penalty plus handling fee (10%) will be charged.|
|14 days (or less) prior to check-in||Entire length of stay penalty plus will be charged|
No Show and Shortening Stay:
- In case of No show or shortening stay, no refund will be made
(Considered as cancellation without the required advance notice)
- Amendments are only effective when we have confirmed by e-mail with a revised voucher. Please contact us if you do not receive a new voucher from us.
- DUNEWELLNESSGROUP will not be responsible for any additional charges incurred after cancellations/amendments without confirmation from our side.
- All amendments will incur a fee of 1200 INR.
- If the amendment results in a refund of payment (reduction of stay, number of rooms, or number of people booked), there is a 10 % administration and banking charge on the amount to be refunded of the total value.
- All amendments must be made through our office (email@example.com) not less than 14 business days prior to check-in date.
- If you want to keep refund, we offer 3 % discount for your next booking.
- We will keep the refund for 6 months, if there is no any responses, we will process the refund through your credit card and deduct 10 % administration and banking charge.
In case of Deposit Payment bookings
- Deposit payment and Booking fee are non-refundable.
- In case of NO-SHOW or early check out, the deposit amount will not be refunded. In addition, customers will be charged the additional amount according to each hotel’s cancellation policy.
- All amendments must be made through our office not less than 14 business days prior to check-in date.
- Some hotels may apply the additional charges when processing amendment or cancellation requests.
- If the amendment results in a refund of payment (reduction of stay, number of rooms, or number of people booked), a handling fee will be charged on the amount to be refunded equivalent to 10% of the total value.
2. Activities Cancellation :
|More than business days before travel date||Refund will be made deduct 10% Bank fee|
|3 business days or less or No Show||no refund|
* Please note that 10% banking and handling fees will be apply after refund
* For authentication purposes, only written cancellation notices (e-mail) will be accepted.
3. Transfer Cancellation:
Cars / Vans / taxis / minibus…
|More than 3 business days before Transfer date||Refund will be made Deduct 10% Banking Fee|
|3 business days or Less or No-show||no refund|
* There will be 7% banking and handling fees.
* For authentication purposes, only written cancellation notices (e-mail or fax) will be accepted
4. Refund Policy :
Upon your request of cancellation, Booking@dunewellnessgroup.com will contact your bank immediately to handle the crediting process. The refund will be made through the credit card you use to purchase, however it could take around 30-45 business days for the actual crediting to take place depending on the bank’s practice.
|Original Payment||Refund Process|
|By Credit Card||30-45 Business Days|
*If your refund is likely to process longer than 45 business day time, we will notify you via email upon receipt of your request.
- Booking@dunewellnessgroup.com makes every effort to ensure that any materials or rates displayed on this website are accurate as at the date of issue. Changes in market conditions or circumstances may occur after the issue date which may make information displayed on this website no longer accurate or no longer reflect the current position.
- Booking@dunewellnessgroup.com hereby expressly disclaim any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the accuracy, completeness, quality or adequacy of any contents of this website. We will not be responsible for any loss resulting from your relying on any information provided on this website.
Kidim India Private Limited
Dune Eco Village and Spa
70, East Coast Road, Pudhukuppam,Keelputhupet,
Via Puduchery university, Puduchery,